Multi-residue pesticide analysis presents plenty of challenges on its own, but the expanded matrix list and harmonization of a global company takes it to the next level. We discuss some of the issues we have faced and the paths taken to address them — with mostly favorable outcomes and a few hard lessons learned.
What you need to know:
Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
By viewing this presentation you will learn about:
- NQAC Dublin’s approach to screen over 450 pesticides
- Comparison of residues commonly observed versus FDA reporting
- Options for problematic matrices
- Reference material “Watch outs”
- Method portfolio expansion to accommodate customer needs
- Changing regulations - local versus global needs.