Register for this on-demand learning event...
Separation Science, in collaboration with Metrohm, has developed an on-demand webinar covering the benefits of automating sample preparation for titration.
Stand-alone potentiometric or Karl Fischer titrations are a full-time job for lab technicians, as they have to do sample preparation, start the titration, dispose of the titrated solution, and rinse the titration equipment, followed by re-conditioning of the electrode prior to the next titration if requested.
Sample preparation includes the addition of solvents and auxiliary solutions, aliquoting of liquid samples, dissolution or homogenization of solids, filtration, or even more complex techniques, e.g., time-controlled pre-reactions with auxiliary reagents prior to titration. In addition, other chemical or physical properties of the sample such as consistency, poor solubility, hygroscopy, or possible side reactions may contribute to inconsistent results.
This on-demand webinar presents options and examples of how sample preparation for potentiometric and Karl Fischer titration can be fully automated and, therefore, be made safer, more efficient and more reproducible. Furthermore, the webinar shows how the whole titration workflow can be made much faster.
By viewing this on-demand webinar you will...
- Learn how automation can eliminate manual handling of toxic reagents and waste solutions.
- Understand how automation increases reproducibility because all sample preparation steps are performed automatically.
- Learn how automation saves time and money because parallel operation allows for a higher throughput and frees up laboratory staff.
The presentation is ideal for...
- Anyone who is interested in automated titration systems and would like to know more about it.
- Lab technicians who want to reduce human errors during sample preparation and increase the safety handling aggressive reagents.
- Lab managers who are interested in time and money that could be saved by working with automated systems.
To view this on-demand webinar complete the form right. By clicking the 'View the on-demand presentation' button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who as an independent content provider to analytical and laboratory scientists, will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and other similar platforms run in collaboration with other parties.