PRESENTATION & DISCUSSION FORUM
Handheld Raman Solutions for Raw Material ID
Duration: Approximately 75 mins
The forum begins with an expert presentations:
Handheld Optical Spectroscopy and its Applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Listen to Richard Crocombe provide an updated overview of the latest technological advancements in handheld spectrophotometers. How to overcome and reduce workflow challenges in the area of material ID and do so faster and with a greater amount of confidence in the results and at lower costs. You will learn from real world examples from raw materials to counterfeit applications.
Why change from in-lab method to handheld Raman – what are the compelling reasons, the key method development and validation steps, regulatory challenges, and overall benefits?
Expert Presenters & Panellists
By watching the presentation and forum discussion you will learn about:
- the transformative power of handheld instruments in terms of instant actionable data and associated return on investment
- key benefits of spatially offset Raman spectroscopy (SORS) for raw material ID
- advantages of moving from laboratory-based testing to testing using handheld devices in the warehouse
- the relative merits of handheld Raman and NIR
- challenges in method development and building models
'Handheld Raman Solutions for Raw Material ID' is Part 2 of the 'Advanced Pharmaceutical Technologies' series of learning events including presentations and discussions covering transmission Raman spectroscopy, handheld Raman for raw material ID, data integrity and compliance, and automation in dissolution. Click on the buttons at the top of this page to find out more on the other events in this series.